Sunday, April 19, 2009

Anderson assesses the merits of 'teabagging'

    Teabagging is real, it's here, and you better get used to it!...biggrin... The movement is in full swing... bobbing back and forth from coast to coast confused... And apparently teabaggers have united to send a message to the President loud and clear... they're not gonna take it sitting down mrgreen...
    Ok, so yeah, I think I'll take my head out of the gutter for a minute. But can you blame me? I guess if a respected journalist like Anderson Cooper of CNN can let a few teabag jokes slip, then there's no harm in having fun a little fun biggrin... Who'd have thought the most conservative members of this country would gleefully promote teabagging... and enjoy every minute of it. Guess you really can never judge a book by it's cover I suppose cool...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/04/anderson-assesses-merits-of.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...