Saturday, April 4, 2009

And this year's Darwin Award goes to...

    It seems this year's Darwin award recipient is receiving her award somewhat early compared to last year's winner... But you gotta admit, sitting in a car all locked inside... the windows rolled up and the temperature rising. Managing that feat alone's gotta deserve some sort of recognition cool.
    Woman: Hello operator, I think I've just locked myself in my bathroom.
    911 Operator: ..... M'am... can you turn the lock on the doorknob?
    Woman: I'm trying, but it's getting kinda hot... oh wait...
    911 Operator: ........(*face in palm*)....confused....

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/04/and-this-year-darwin-award-goes-to.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...