Saturday, April 25, 2009

Apparently he's a 'star'...

    ...Or so I've been lead to believe. I'm afraid my interest level in the sport of skating is somewhat limited (be it figure, or speed, or whatnot)... and perhaps my range of familiarity with the athletes is even moreso... although there are a few I tend to notice every now and again... but I'd love to find out more on this guy mrgreen...
    skating star
    Who is he?... what 'TV' show does he star in exactly?... If anyone has any idea as to just who this 'star' might be, I wouldn't mind a few clues thrown my way mrgreen.

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/04/apparently-he.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...