Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sexy 2009 Star Trek? I can't wait...


    Zachary Quinto from Heroes along with Smokin' Aces' Chris Pine and up-and-coming hottie Anton Yelchin... all in the same future 2009 sci-fi blockbuster? Is this a dream or has director J.J. Abrams been perusing through my fantasies and presented me with an early Christmas present mrgreen...

    Sci-fi + Chris Pine in an underwear scene?... Ok, J.J. that's enough, you can come out of my head now cool...

    So anyway, all kidding aside, you may have noticed I am a big sci-fi fan, but I wouldn't exactly describe myself as a 'Trekkie' per say... as a matter of fact, I've never been one for the stale look at the future that the ultimately dated Star Trek universe has been pushing now for almost five decades now. If anything, I'm more of the Battlestar Galactica/Firefly in-your-face action type... But I'm willing to give Star Trek another chance after having caught this a few days ago...
    Now I'm not going to raise my expectations too high, so as to avoid dissapointment should this movie fail to live up to the hype... but yeah, from the current looks of things, this movie is turning out to be a veritable geek's wet dream. And judging from how everything geeky is cool nowadays, expect this to be next summer's biggest hit...

    And expect these two to be next summer's biggest stars cool...
    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/11/sexy-2009-star-trek-i-can-wait.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...