Monday, November 24, 2008

Most Beautilful Man: Ellis McCreadie


    Granted I won't be so audacious as to boldly state that this man before you is *the* most beautiful man I've ever seen (although there's an arguable case to be made for that)... But I do have to admit, he's probably the only model I've ever posted that's floored me with every uploaded shot...

    Introducing *one* of the most beautiful men I've ever laid eyes upon... The angel-faced model with the perfect body to go with it, Ellis McCreadie.
    Now here's the thing about Ellis, aside from three blogs that I'm aware of, with one of them belonging to my blogmate Kenneth (who introduced me to him), the guy is literally non-existent on the net. A fact which I really find somewhat surprising considering how utterly beautiful this man is... I'm pretty sure that after today that might change though biggrin...

    Ellis is currently working for Click and has been modeling for a couple years now. Some of his past work includes photo spreads for Abercrombie and Fitch (with the shots above being taken by the legend Bruce Weber), along with extensive work for men's apparel catalogs.
    And yeah, wow... there's something to be said about managing to find a perfect balance between lean, built, and incredibly handsome. Ellis McCreadie is the very definition of beautiful confused...
    Ellis McCreadie - Sexy (1)
    Special thanks to Kenneth for introducing me to Ellis (ironically in the same mini dedication where I discovered a couple other great models cool). Also thanks to Krytoh for his diligence in safeguarding these shots... you can check out more on Ellis and other gorgeous models at the Krytoh gallery.

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/11/most-beautilful-man-ellis-mccreadie.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...