Sunday, November 16, 2008

Girls who like guys who like guys for the girls?

    So the age old question... do girls really like guys who like guys for the girls?... Well, I'd imagine were we to switch around the terms 'girls' and 'guys' in that previous question the answer would be an obvious affirmative. I'm not a girl so I'd never be able to answer for sure whether the opposite is the case... but Dinorah aka Drewsfangirl's video here seems to be making quite an interesting case mrgreen...
    Awesome vid... almost inspires me to go back to making one or two of my own
    ... That Grande École clip at the end seems rather enticing cool... Anyway you can check out this clip, along with a few more Drewfangirl's music video over at her page on youtube.

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/11/girls-who-like-guys-who-like-guys-for.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...