Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Jessica's Latest

    I'm a big fan of Jessica's vids, in that they give me inspiration to go back to creating a few fan music video's of my own. Honestly the only thing really getting in my way at this point is time... (as in lack of it)...
    That being said, this new John Paul and Craig video by youtuber Jessica Mountain is fantastic. It's a shame how the original relationship had to come to an end, but for a time it was magical TV. I give this video two thumbs up mrgreen... You can check out more of Jessica's work on her youtube page, and hopefully subscribe if you like what you see cool.

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/11/jessica-latest.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...