Sunday, November 9, 2008

Generation Xcessive Male Bonding?

    Ok, here's the thing... I have a lot of straight friends... or should I say 99% of my male friends are straight. I have never in my life seen guys get drunk like the Sandbach Rugby players featured in this documentary, Generation Xcess. Unbelievable...

    Generation Xcess aired back in the summer of 2007 (I believe)... and basically featured random 'young people' being followed around by a camera as they drank excessively and did random drugs throughout the night (hence the namesake). One such group that was followed were a group of Rugby players from the town of Sandbach. Suffice to say these kids drank, and drank and drank some more... resulting in some rather unique 'displays' of 'straight' male bonding. The pictures speak for themselves, and so does the video mrgreen (Note: Video contains nudity here and there...)
    Keep in mind, these guys are 'straight'... well, most of them are at least. I won't exactly vouch for that team captain wink...

    (sigh) Playing a sport during the day and getting to lock lips with your 'straight' teammates at night? Where do I sign up cool?... Seriously though, representing their team nationally the way they did on this documentary probably wasn't exactly the brightest move to make... especially considering there were a few repercussions to follow the airing of this show... Nevertheless it made for great TV mrgreen.

    Generation Xcess itself is almost impossible to find at this point. Trust me, I've tried... if you're interested in getting this clip in full though, it's available here.

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/11/generation-xcessive-male-bonding.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...