Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Aquamen...

    If there's ever such a thing as a 'bad' diving shot, please let me know, cause at this point I've still yet to run across one biggrin. Perfection across the board.

    Believe it or not I was originally planning on posting just one of these aquatic hotties below...But unfortunately that pesky indecisive nature of mine sprang back up to the surface... So I decided to post all three mrgreen.

    Just out of random curiosity though, I'd love to get a consensus as to which of these three bottom guys has the overall better appeal... mayhaps you guys can help out a little cool? I'd really appreciate it mrgreen...









    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/11/aquamen.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...