Thursday, November 20, 2008

Italian Beauty

    Out of any sport I can think of off the top of my head, I'd have to say Rugby players are definitely at the top in terms of athletes who could just as easily pass off as models. Slowly but surely I'm starting to rethink that whole 'gymnasts' being the hottest athletes thing cool...
    Andrea Marcato
    ... And why not? When you have athletes as beautiful as angel-faced Italian rugby player Andrea Marcato here. There oughta be a law against knocking guys on their backs for a living and managing to look this good mrgreen.
    Andrea Marcato (1)Just Beautiful... oh and can you guess what's the common denominator amongst most rugby players? mrgreen...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/11/italian-beauty.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...