Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Just Beautiful Vintage Form

    So what do I love most about vintage photography...

    Well for starters there was no precedent before it cool...
    ...or maybe I should correct myself there. There was in fact a precedent, it just happened to be very much of the classical variety (which I love). And the heavy influence shows... each and every one of these shots look like they could be cast in marble and put on display...

    Never in a million years could I have fathomed people from decades ago looked this good (thank you internet cool)... This last shot is really the epitome of perfection in simplicity...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/11/just-beautiful-vintage-form.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...