Monday, November 24, 2008

Adorable Attribute +9

    I'm a total softy at heart so of course I find these shots I to be beyond ultra-cute...

    If I didn't know better, I'd mistake these two for a couple mrgreen... Oh, and telling just from the arm, the guy reclining is insanely built (quite hot)...

    Too adorable... For words...

    These two last guys are on a fishing trip I believe... There's a couple more to the set with the rest of their buddies, but of course, these ones are my favorites mrgreen...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/11/adorable-attribute-9.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...