Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


    So, as all of you should be well aware by now, tomorrow is Thanksgiving. A day for feasting, friends and family... although the family part I could really do without... (kidding of course mrgreen). But yeah, I just wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy Thanksgiving. I'll be away for a couple days so as you might guess I won't be posting for a couple of days...

    But I did keep presence of mind to leave you with my personal pilgrim here. 17th century colonial life is kind of rough going (as you might imagine) but the results are very well worth the trouble mrgreen. Happy Holidays everyone, see you in a couple days.

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/11/happy-thanksgiving.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...