Sunday, November 9, 2008

Beauty is His Name...

    Sergei (2)
    Well actually to tell the truth it's Sergei... but unfortunately that's about all I can tell you about this breath-taking model...
    ...oh, aside of course from the fact that I had to borrow a pair of his sunglasses earlier. I'm not exactly planning on suffering permanent retinal damage while writing this post cool.
    I kid of course mrgreen... but yeah, Wowww... I think my jaw hit the 'w' key several times on the way to slamming to the floor confused...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/11/beauty-is-his-name.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...