Monday, August 25, 2008

Verbotene Liebe (Forbidden Love) Music Video

    Although the Olympics, and a couple other unnecessary distractions have kind of had the priority this past month, I still do have a minor theme going with regards to the poll to on the left. Now if I could only decide which music video to make and what to base it on... I'm thinking if not for the language barrier and lack of access here in the states, this series would be at the top of the list.
    For the time being, I leave you with this awesome clip by youtube Jessicmountain. In all honesty there's a club mix version of this song by Cascada that I absolutely despise... But I love this version, and it goes fantastic with a show I consider the only worthwhile on-going romance on TV (and youtube)...

    ...now... time to think up a couple ideas for a few new videos of my own...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/08/verbotene-liebe-forbidden-love-music.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...