Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Notable Abscence


    Although I'm proud of the American team scoring bronze and Jonathan's silver achievement... I have to also note the a certain absence that really felt like a gaping hole in the US squad.
    paul hamm
    That absence would of course be none other than my favorite Olympic gold medal gymnast from the great state of Wisconsin, and probably one of the best all-around athletes we'll see in that sport (for the foreseeable future at least)... Mr. Paul Hamm.

    Paul should've made it to Beijing, but suffered an injury earlier this year that not only forced him to pull out of the 2008 games, but probably prematurely ended his Olympic career in one fell stroke. There will never be an Athens repeat, and I really found it unfortunate.


    Paul (and his twin Morgan) are still champions in my book though...

    Oh, and yes, as you might have noticed... I'd consider myself to be somewhat a fan of the legs...cool. We'll miss you in gymnastics Paul, it was a great run no matter how it ended.

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/08/notable-abscence.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...