Thursday, August 7, 2008

Beautiful Gymnastics

    So... what's my #1 favorite sport to actually watch during the Olympics? You can guess by the fact that it's the one sport where absolute physical perfection is a necessity to coming out above the rest...
    gymnast
    Total utter perfection... did someone paint those abs on confused?

    ... err anyway I digress. I'm a fan of anything involving team USA (so long as they're winning of course cool)... but I absolutely always stop and watch gymnastics whenever it's on. This year we're missing Paul and Morgan so the prospects look bleak. I'll still be watching of course, but I won't be putting my hopes up too high neutral.

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/08/beautiful-gymnastics.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...