Saturday, September 6, 2008

Diving Form

    Argh, I'm still mildly annoyed at not having had the chance to post a couple of my favorite olympic shots from four years ago during this years Beijing games.... but... that shouldn't really stop me from posting them anyway should it?

    Ok, fine, I don't really need an excuse to post gorgeous Olympic divers. Especially when they're two of my favorite iconic images from Athens. Australia's Robert Newberry and Canada's Alexandre Despatie showing absolutely perfect form.

    Perfection?... "ah, wait, he separated his hands, that's gonna cost him a minor deduction... 9.9" confused... (gotta love the apparent 'brilliance' of Olympic diving commentary mrgreen...)Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/09/diving-form.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...