Saturday, August 2, 2008

Nip Tuck 'stretches TV-MA limits' scene...

    Uh, yeah... wow, I'm so glad I didn't click on this while at work. I'm surprised Nip Tuck managed to get this passed the censors. Apparently primetime television must have evolved more than I originally gave credit... And not that I'm totally familiar with the ins and outs of hospitals, but I can't really imagine a doctor getting away with this sort of 'unprofessional behavior' IRL (at least not with the doors unlocked confused)...Totally unprofessional; I doubt this kind of activity is being covered by insurance cool.
    The other doctor's face when he walks in at the end is just priceless. 'Hey Dr. Quentin I was wondering if you could, good god!...eek"

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/08/nip-tuck-tv-ma-limits-scene.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...