Monday, August 25, 2008

Non-Olympic Gymnastics... hotties


    I think it's a safe bet to say it's more than obvious what my #1 favorite sport was in the olympics (it never really changes to be honest)... Don't get me wrong, speedos and aquatics are nice and all, but I prefer a slightly more 'bulky' look... (emphasis on slightly mrgreen)...

    A couple of these shots were taken by an outstanding photographer (site is no longer in existence) by the name Culver... From what I gather, they're all on the collegiate level from a couple schools renowned for their gymnastics programs.
    And yes, although these are guys are all talented gymnasts, I kind of get the impression many of them could easily moonlight as male models mrgreen...
    I think I might be onto something mrgreen...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/08/non-olympic-gymnastics-hotties.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...