Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Just... Hot


    Red hot indeed... I'm finding it hard trying to avoid using Paris's semi-ditzy catchphrase for this utterly, utterly gorgeous model/artist from Baltimore. Talk about an insanely perfect headshot... wow confused...

    Glancing over the picture on the bottom left, for a split-second I almost thought I might've found a couple Tobey Maguire modeling shots... albeit a much younger and sexier version... His name is Evan W. though, and even though he may be no Tobey, he quite easily more than holds his own just in the looks category alone.
    That's Hot! (ok, I swear that'll be the last time I ever use that phrase)...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/08/just-hot.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...