Monday, August 25, 2008

A Spectacular Finish

    Well, curtain has finally come down on the eastern spectacle (otherwise referred to as the Beijing Olympics). These games may have arguably gone down as the most over-the-top yet incredibly well managed Olympics in recent history. From the very opening itself, to countless new world records set both in swimming and track, to the triumphs and the painfully disappointing losses (especially for many of our top prospects here in the US).
    Overall I think London will have a lot to live up to as the follow-up act to the show the Chinese put on these past weeks. I'm personally kinda bummed out at the fact that my time to post was taken up during this last week (of all the days really confused). I kinda missed out posting some of the cool stuff I wanted to put up, but I guess that shouldn't really stop me from posting some nice athletic pics in the future mrgreen...

    That being said, I very much look forward to the London games in four years... if anything the timezone proximity should do wonders in *preventing* the constant stream of event outcome spoilers we had to deal with in Bei cool. The world is coming to Great Britain... will they be ready? They better be wink.

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/08/spectacular-finish.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...