Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tiring...


    As you can tell, I've been trying to update the blog's look and make some minor adjustments (especially for the sidebar which I found too small)... very tiring/tedious to say the least. Originally I was going to change the template altogether, but I've grown somewhat fond of this one... bear with me for the time being in case some things might end up wildly out of place... It's not an easy task cleaning up the poorly structured 'Dots' template neutral... (although at this point I pretty much have it looking the way I've wanted it for some time)

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/04/tiring.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...