Saturday, April 12, 2008

For Alan down in Florida: Tribute of Light and Shadow


    About a week ago, I received a comment from Alan raising the point that certain photographers tend to tag their pictures as being artistic, when in actuality they're simply taking the lazy route by desaturating the photograph and darkening it/adding shadows... I believe the exact quote verbatim was..."I'm sick and tired of all these artsy fartsy photographers who think that by using black and white or covering the beautiful models in semi-darkness makes it artistic."

    Well I agree to a certain degree... but to me, the human body is a work of art... so as you can guess whether the subject is clothed, nude, or whether the photograph is in color or not, I still consider it to be art (so long as it's not blatantly tasteless mrgreen). So I'm dedicating this post specifically to Alan down in Florida. Here's a few of my favorite

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/04/for-alan-down-in-florida-tribute-of.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...