Sunday, April 27, 2008

Shelter

    About a few months back, I posted a preview for an Independent film named Shelter, which was due out in theaters in March. I've recently had a chance to sit down and finally watch the movie... my verdict: I loved it. The finished product came out really well, and I have to admit I can identify with a lot of the themes being touched upon in this movie. Subsequently in the midst of being sick and bored yesterday, I decided to splice together a few of my favorite scenes... and as is sometimes the case with these things, one thing led to another and I got somewhat carried away. What initially should have been a short clip ended up turning into a montage of the entire movie confused, with a focus on the main character's journey into self-discovery...
    Shelter is currently playing on the Heretv.com network (a web service for online films), and it continues to play in a staggered limited theatrical release well into May.

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/04/shelter.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...