Sunday, April 20, 2008

A new face on the scene...


    Although I realize I've admired and subsequently posted quite a number of what I consider to be the most beautiful men on earth (even taking into account my limited subjectivity, there tends to be an almost unending supply mrgreen)... there are in fact times when I run into someone that stops me dead in my tracks...
    Stumbling upon Jim Morris's newest/absolutely gorgeous model was one such instance. His name is Billy T. and he's a 19-years old from San Diego, California. New to the modeling world, yes. But you would never guess it the way Jim's pictures have come out. Absolutely stunning.


    Billy hopes to continue building up his portfolio and getting acclimated to shooting with more photographers in different settings. He's off to a terrific start no doubt, It'll be interesting to see what we see of this guy in next few years.

    You can check out more of Jim's work on his photography page... the guy's work is outstanding, and he has an unbelievable eye for models cool.

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/04/new-face-on-scene.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...