Thursday, April 3, 2008

Poll Closed



    Am, I really that out of touch... lol, what the hell is going on here surprised... The people who stood behind the gymnasts tried, but ultimately failed to overtake the massive popularity of aquatic sports. How it's possible that there are really that many people who view swimmers as having superior bodies to gymnasts, I'll never understand confused? I'm assuming it's in no small part due to the fact that they tend to be the least dressed of most athletes? It's unfortunate (considering the pictures I won't be posting now)... but I'll admit, swimmers would have to be my second choice. Soccer players and wrestlers are also very hot in their own right... but in general, most athletes tend to be really sexy. Shame on you, unnamed 17 people who voted athletes as not being sexy mrgreen...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/04/poll-closed.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...