Thursday, April 3, 2008

All-natural swimming hunks


    Yeah, so to be honest, I would never have made this post had I not been forced to. Guys in speedos have never really been my thing... but there are some wildly incredible exceptions...


    This guy is really straddling the line between a swimmers body and a gymnasts body... total perfection though... I'd imagine seeing someone this hot at the local pool would be jaw-dropping to say the least...

    And of course, dark-haired guys are totally my type. Not the hottest in the set, but he's easily my favorite...

    Exhibit A and Exhibit B of why this category of athletes blew away the rest of the croud in the poll...

    Uh, yeah... Just Beautiful mrgreen...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/04/all-natural-swimming-hunks.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...