Thursday, April 17, 2008

Beefcake (1999)



    So my latest rental didn't turn out to be my greatest, but the sheer amount eyecandy packed into the movie was enough to keep me captivated I suppose... This clip originates from a movie dating back to 1999, aptly titled Beefcake. It's basically a fictional adaptation recounting the life story of pioneering vintage physique photographer, Bob Mizer. The actor featured in this clip is named Joshua Peace... and yes, he was gorgeous at the time, way back when mrgreen... (I sometimes still find it hard to believe 1999 was almost a decade ago).

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/04/beefcake-1999.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...