Thursday, April 3, 2008

My favorites


    Although I posted these literally months ago, I thought I'd add them for this theme set... I love this first one, quite easily one of the best captures I've come across...

    As much as these two guys may be hot, this just looks like a hell of a lot of fun.. I'd really love to be in their place instead of waking up to have to go to work tomorrow cry.. I like the fact that the picture's not too bright though, makes for a nice wallpaper IMO mrgreen...

    ... and to be honest, the view from this angle is rather nice...

    Speedos or board shorts confused?... As much as I love the speedos and all, guys in the shorts are my thing cool...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/04/my-favorites.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...