Sunday, June 7, 2009

UK Celebrities bare all for Attitude

    Oh How I envy the Brits sometimes mrgreen...

    Not necessarily on account for their hot celebrities (we certainly have our own fair share here across the pond)... But perhaps more on account of the willingness of their hot celebrities to, let's say 'don' their birthday suits... for a magazine primarily aimed at guys. And to that effect I say 'W-o-w'.
    Attitude's annual naked celebrity issue has in fact reached and surpassed a level of wow for 2009. Absolutely jaw-dropping eek...

    Just Beautiful Men shot in an intimate setting, displayed in total artistic perfection... now this is what I love about photography cool... I'd love to know who's responsible for taking these shots. I almost want to say the style looks somewhat similar to César Colina from the Sensitif feature a couple months back, but I'm only about 30-40% leaning that way.
    Anyhow, the latest issue of Attitude is currently available for digital purchase (...how I love the 21st century cool). This issue is definitely worth checking out.

    As for Richard Windsor here... I'd love to turn him into a wallpaper, but unfortunately this shot somewhat overloads my hotness meter. Unreal... Now if you'll excuse me, I think I'm in need of an ice cold bucket of water just to cool off mrgreen.

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/06/uk-celebrities-bare-all-for-attitude.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...