Sunday, June 7, 2009

Conan advances a level

    The 11:30 timeslot on NBC really just seems kinda odd these days confused. I haven't exactly been the biggest network television enthusiast these past few years, but I did manage to tune in to catch Conan O'Brien's first week as the new Tonight Show host... and I have to say not only do the jokes appear to be aimed at somewhat of a younger demographic demographic, but that new set cool...
    There's just something about a Super Mario themed late-night show set that screams... well, what's that word I'm looking for? Oh yeah that's right, brilliant! Conan O'Brien replacing Jay Leno = What took you so long NBC? (not that I have anything against Jay, but yeah... let's just say I'm not missing the old show yet mrgreen)...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/06/conan-advances-level.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...