Saturday, June 27, 2009

True Blue

    Ah yes, I've always been a sucker for gorgeous eyes mrgreen...
    True Blue
    But perhaps even moreso when those eyes just happen to match one of my three favorite colors (evidently more than enough present in the layout of this blog cool)...

    Judging from the gorgeous subject of these shots, I'd he's perhaps either one of the hottest busboys I've ever laid eyes on, or he's a waiter deserving of an adequate tip. Either way he looks like a potential model in the wrong profession cool...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/06/true-blue.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...