Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Hunks of True Blood - Season 2

    So seeing as I've been away for quite some time now (mostly on account of circumstances outside my control confused), I figured why not perhaps just return right where I left off...mrgreen...

    So where exactly did I leave off again? Ah yes, that's right. Season 2 of True Blood was just on the verge of premiering... and returning along with it naturally would be its superior cast of male hotties mrgreen. Suffice to say thus far I haven't been disappointed... So far so good as far as I'm concerned... especially with regards to the hotness department.
    Mehcad Brooks, Wesley Brown and Ryan Kwanten... apparently an already established awesome show just keeps getting hotter. Personally being that I have a certain type, I have to say I have a particular thing for Wes, but really I'm not one to be complaining. Thank you casting director mrgreen... (whoever you might be)...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/06/hunks-of-true-blood-season-2.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...