Saturday, June 13, 2009

Beautiful Mystery

    Gorgeous perfection laying on a... I believe it's some sort of really comfy looking white sheet... Although I'd like to see more, I guess it works cool.
    unknown1
    Is he a model?... Or perhaps an actor or athlete?... As unfortunate as it may be, I have to say I really don't have the slightest idea with this guy. I'm kinda, sorta leaning towards actor, but if anyone has any clue as to who this gorgeous mystery might be, I'd really appreciate a few hints thrown my way mrgreen...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/06/beautiful-mystery.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...