Saturday, June 13, 2009

I-Wallpaper - Updated

    Just looking at the post title, some might wonder 'how, praytell, can this picture of a beautiful man fit on your screen as a wallpaper?'... well, to be quite honest it really doesn't confused...

    At least not my desktop wallpaper cool... However it does make for quite an amazing Iphone wallpaper. Simple, gorgeous and eyecatching... Just perfect for what amounts to my current PC away from my PC. Now if I could only remember this guy's name confused...

    Edit: I was contacted recently by the gorgeous subject of my I-Wallpaper and he's revealed to me that his name is actually Sergio. He was also kind enough to send a couple shots that happen to actually be wallpaper sized for monitors...
    And I can gladly attest, they fit perfectly cool... The second shot btw is by photographer David Vance, as usual, it's nothing short of simply amazing.

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-wallpaper-updated.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...