Sunday, June 7, 2009

Artography at its finest

    Who exactly is Dan Skinner? I think I asked myself that about a dozen times yesterday while effectively being amazed with one successive shot after another featuring some the most gorgeous renditions of male beauty I've ever laid eyes on.

    Just Beautiful...
    So who is Dan Skinner?... well, as far as I can tell he is a photographer... and although an amazing one at that, perhaps that's not going far. He is also (as you can tell) an artist... quite imaginative, highly unconventional, and ultimately incredibly talented. If you figure some of these shots could maybe appear on a fantasy or romance novel, perhaps even mystery, well you're not that far off. Dan is actually quite an accomplished 'artographer' (as I'd like to call him mrgreen), with many of his works being commissioned for the over 400 publishers he works with worldwide.

    And yes, the models he features are absolutely gorgeous.

    I highly recommend checking out some of Dan's work featured over at his Deviantart page... in a word ultra-hot cool. Something tells me he'll make an excellent addition to my photographers linklist mrgreen...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/06/artography-at-its-finest.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...