Sunday, June 7, 2009

Abercrombie dreamin'

    While we're on the topic of guys who look like they could sell apparel...

    This shot above would undoubtedly make for one of the more eye-catching Abercrombie boxer-brief ads I've yet to come across mrgreen...
    And to think, a 20 year-old waiter/part-time model from Waco managed to pull off looking super hot unbuckled without ever having to go commando... I think perhaps I might be partial to the gorgeous face cool...

    How unfortunate... just a little larger and I would've had a perfect new wallpaper sad...


    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/06/abercrombie-dreamin.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...