Sunday, July 6, 2008

This is my stop...

    "Can you please let me out?... please, let me out"...
    Hilarious, talk about the bus ride from hell... I'm not sure about anyone else, but hearing an 'oh' followed by an extended 'shit' is probably the last thing anyone would like to hear while sitting in a bus careening down the highway... Before you pass harsh judgment on this woman though, in her defense she did try to turn the wheel but apparently the steering gave out. Lucky for her and her passenger she managed to stop on a parked car... as opposed to a moving one confused...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/07/this-is-my-stop.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...