Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Just Beautiful Sean


    The other half of Never Back Down's gorgeous duo also happens to be one of the most downright sexiest young actors in the business. The freakishly handsome 26-year old Houston, Texas native Sean Faris.
    Beauty and brains makes for the ultimate package, and Sean is adequately balanced in both areas. He graduated with honors from his highschool in Parma, Ohio, and only a few weeks later took flight straight to Los Angeles to start his acting career. Gutsy yes, but when you succeed you've earned the right to be called intelligent cool...
    Sean's very first movie arriving in LA was the salacious exhibition in eyecandy known as David Decoteau's The Brotherhood 2... Although I can't complain about the movies hotness, I do prefer acting in my movies... though of course I really can't complain about a movie's hot... oh wait, I mentioned that already. Suffice to say the movie was indeed hot enough to spark a fast rising career.

    One that's lead to movies like Never Back Down and beyond... Sean already complete a movie titled Forever Strong where he plays a 'talented-but-troubled' rugby star forced to play against his father's team... (I approve approve of the role mrgreen). He also has two additional movies in the production and post-production stages...
    cosuk
    Sean Faris (Cosmo June 2008) - "...I wouldn't say I'm an exhibitionist, but I'm not shy about getting naked. I've been training for six hours a day, six days a week to be in my latest movie, so I might as well show it, right?"... I love that quote cool, Sean is indeed a rising star in the making.
    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/07/just-beautiful-sean.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...