Sunday, July 6, 2008

Jason Behr: The Tattooist

    What do you get when take a craft as time, mix it with a little spirituality and sprinkle a dash of terror here and there... well, I'm not exactly sure, but I'd imagine it'd look something like the latest movie I checked out after returning from my mini fourth of July vacation.

    The movie is ominously titled 'The Tattooist', and it stars a certain former Roswell star named Jason Behr. Without giving away too much Jason plays the role of a young tattoo artist who unwittingly releases evil spirits while learning to practice the Simoan tattooing tradition of Tatau.
    Suffice to say, having been somewhat familiar with Jason's past work, he was my primary draw to this film. I wouldn't exactly call this my favorite thriller, but to be honest, I've never seen Jason look better than in the scenes from this clip. By nature i'm not normally into the tattoo look, but Jason really pulls it off quite nicely (even if they're not real mrgreen).

    The tattooist is available on DVD and Netflix, and torrents. Also, youtuber bab2010 posted the hottest compilation of Jason's shirtless scenes from his three seasons on Roswell... really abs-solutely fantastic stuff... (with an emphasis on the 'abs' cool)

    The guy was so gorgeous back then... oh wait, no scratch that... he still is wink...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/07/jason-behr-tattooist.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...