Sunday, July 13, 2008

Jonathan Tucker in The Ruins

    A little bit over a week ago, one my favorite shirtless alliance blogmates biggrin posted a feature on hottie Shawn Ashmore (from X-Men fame), in a new movie which recently debuted on DVD called The Ruins. Aside from Shawn of course, were a couple other gorgeous guys complementing the eye-candy factor... not least of which was one particular actor who I consider an old favorite:
    I got a chance to catch Jonathan yesterday in my 'latest and greatest' (aka totally random) Netflix rental of The Ruins. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not exactly going to call this movie a 'horror-flick'... let's be honest, the aim of a movie like the Ruins isn't exactly targeting the scare factor; I'd say if anything, it's aim would probably range somewhere from cringe-inducing to potential nauseation... suffice to say I did in fact find it entertaining, but would probably advise anyone choosing to watch this movie to please finish their food before the end of the first-half confused...
    Oh, and yes, adding Jonathan and his apparently cut abs is always a bonus (if that accounts for anything cool)...Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/07/jonathan-tucker-in-ruins.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...