Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Highlight of E3... for me...

    Ok, ignoring the Final Fantasies, Fables, and Gears of War standard fare, for this year's E3 I think only one game really stood out for me above the rest as a highlight for my future anticipation. Yes I realize it's violent, and bloody/gory, but anybody who's played the previous Resident Evil's most recent incarnation is probably well aware of how much work is currently being crammed into this game. It's a year away from release and already turning out to be quite a visual feast....
    Noo, Chris is too hot to... ah wait, is this game being censored... hmm confused, no comment smile....

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/07/highlight-of-e3-for-me.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...