Sunday, July 13, 2008

Look alikes?

    Believe it or not, during my research into a certain actor starring in The Ruins, guess who I oddly ran into. None other than the very same actor identified in a previous post as a possible candidate for my unidentified face.

    I think it's well established by now that the unidentified face was in fact actor Jesse Metcalfe... however, I did find it interesting that the other actor named (Rodridgo Guiaro Diaz) seems to bear a rather striking resemblance to Jesse. At least in terms of facial features...
    I think putting the pictures side by side for a close-up comparison tends to drive the point further... The two are in fact both gorgeous, but I'm wondering exactly how far does this comparison go (looks-wise)? I'd never want to have to choose between the two, so uh, I think I'll leave it up to you guys wink...










    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/07/look-alikes.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...