Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Rawr... I'm back...

    Mind you the 'rawr' was my angry feral cat impression meant for jbmales (*claws jbmales' face*) mrgreen... Anyway, I've returned, and not a moment too soon. Upon return, I've been informed of the news that jbmales youtube is no longer in operation. What a pain, that's about 1/6 of the videos now missing for the time being. I'm just glad they were all spread out to begin with... maybe I should've taken a few cues from Oliver's experience. Nevertheless, it'll take a couple days to replace them. I guess it may be time to implement the Hydra contigency. cool


    Now for the latest (and arguably most obvious) poll I've made up to date... The ever-compelling 'where are you from' question. If not for space constraints, the question would've actually been split up into nations as opposed to regions/continents. It's interesting though, how the responses basically mirror regional internet usage stats... well almost. Asia seems to be the one discrepancy, although I would assume the language barrier had more to do with that than anything else.

    Oh, and no comment on those (supposed) people in the North Arctic... I thought the ice up there was supposed to fully melt this summer
    wink?

    All that aside, time for a new poll... one for personal perspective this time around.Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/07/rawr-i-back.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...