Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Sign of the Times

    A clear sign of the times... today was the first day it actually felt like fall. Guess it's time to dust off that coat... again confused...

    So what's so great about fall? Well, off the top of my head... I'd say strategically placed foliage is always great this time of year biggrin. Oh, and the occasional playground pullups never really hurt (unless your fingers slip, but that's a whole 'nother story)...
    pull up
    Ok, so there's nothing really great about fall. At very least this year in the US, we have the end of the elections to look forward to (finally). Plus, I suppose there's always Halloween... Hm, me thinks I just got an idea for a couple future posts wink...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/10/sign-of-times.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...