Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hot Catch in the Park

    shirtless in the park (3)
    A couple more reasons why central park is so great for summer fun mrgreen. These three guys I believe belong to a set I previously posted called 'Cool in the Park' (featuring of course actor Bill Magnussen). I'm not 100% sure if these guys are also actors, but they're definitely hot enough to be models at the very least for sure. If anyone knows whether or not any of these guys star in daytime, I'd appreciate it.
    In the meantine though, If no one minds, me thinks I'll take dibs on the one in the middle mrgreen...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/10/hot-catch-in-park.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...