Sunday, October 5, 2008

Just Beautiful Men

    The quintessential representation of Just Beautiful Men mrgreen...

    I figured I've been gone for a couple days, so why not return with a few favorites. This shot in particular is simply brilliant in every sense of the word... And the rose tattoos are a perfect touch for contrast... I'd love to know who took this cause this is as close to a photographic masterpiece as you can get cool...

    (and no I'm not going to make this a banner image... although the thought did cross my mind... again confused...)Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/10/just-beautiful-men.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...