Sunday, October 5, 2008

Just Beautiful: Patrick Nuo Hotness Appreciation

    Here's an easy question...

    What do you get when you take an absolutely stunning model...
    ...give him a decent enough voice to make it as a part-time back-up singer...
    ...and then follow that up by signing him to a contract with a major European music label?
    Well, I supose the answer is worth a listen... mrgreen...

    A fresh sound of pop as its been defined by numerous acts this decade... backed up of course by one of the most gorgeous faces ever to grace the European music scene. Granted I'm not the 'biggest fan' of the light pop genre (to put it mildly)...but can you blame me if I stop and take notice when someone this stunning appears on screen?... (I'm really not shallow, but I'm not blind either razz)...

    Say hello to the 26-year old stunning beauty/Swiss model/German pop star Patrick Nuo.
    Born of a Kosovar father and a Swiss mother, Patrick has actively been pursuing a career in music since the age of 14. And as you can tell from the previous pictures, Patrick of course first started turning heads as a part-time model before signing a contract with Warner.
    Fast-forward12 years and three albums later, Patrick has grown into a relatively successful Swiss and German act with his label.
    Oh, and did I mention he's insanely hot?...Not that I want to belittle accomplishments... but... I'd imagine being as gorgeous as Patrick is might tend to help boost sales to some degree or another.

    Nevertheless, this man is in fact one of the most handsome music artists I've ever laid eyes on. And when you're photogenic enough to come off this sexy without even trying, I suppose that should account for something, no? cool...

    Patrick married his longtime girlfriend, American actress Molly Schade back in 2005 and the two gave birth to a baby daughter the following year. And can I just make a prediction?... I think it's safe to say judging from how incredibly beautiful this couple is, that kid will most likely have a future in either modeling or acting... or both mrgreen...
    Oh, and speaking of acting, Patrick's current project is working on an upcoming 2009 release of a movie titled The Fury. Although being the small project that it is, this I believe will be Patrick's first big screen debut here in the US... Does he have the talent to transition from modeling and singing to acting? Let's hope so, cause I certainly wouldn't be one to object seeing him in a film or too (err, depending on the acting of course).
    What can I say, Patrick Nuo... Just Beautiful indeed mrgreen...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/10/just-beautiful-patrick-nuo-hotness.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...