Thursday, October 23, 2008

Abs-solutely... beautiful...

    So I have this friend... actually a friend of a friend now that I think about it. He's kind of into this whole classical aestheticism thing (yeah I know it's strange, that's what I told him too...). He was fine for a while, but as of late I kinda started to get a little worried about him. Don't tell anyone I told you this (*whispers*) but I think he's become an abs-aholic.... Should he seek help confused?

    Keep in mind guys, this is *not* me we're talking about. Although both me and this 'friend of a friend' do share a couple similarities in taste mrgreen...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/10/abs-solutely-beautiful.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...